Judson Village, The Victorian Oskamp mansion sprawls over 18 acres in the heart of Western Hills.
William S. and Adele Werk Oskamp spared no expense in building their family home in 1896. Upon their passing, American Baptist Churches in Cincinnati came together to purchase the historic property to provide a loving, caring place for the growing number of elderly in need.
The Baptist Home and Center opened its doors to eight residents in the historic Willadel Mansion in 1948. By the end of the first year, the number of residents grew to twenty five. In 1982 The Baptist Home and Center changed its name to Judson Village (named after the first American Baptist Missionary, Adoniram Judson).
As Judson Care Center's population grew, so did the structure in 1959 and again in 1991. Today we offer a variety of living options that are perfect for all of your caring needs; skilled nursing, memory unit, assisted living apartments, and independent apartments.
It is the mission of our facility to provide the highest quality of care possible to all those we are privileged to serve.This entails a continuing commitment to always maintain the highest standards. It is through our tradition of caring and our innovation for the future that our goal of being the best is realized.